High Waist Bottoms - Yellow Saros
Made from 100% recycled polyester
14 Days Return Policy
Our flattering high waist bottom in our Yellow Saros Print. In beautifully soft and luxurious recycled fabric. Mix and match to find the perfect combination for you. that The print has been designed by Sara herself.
This item is in stock now.
Materials & Care
- UPF 50+
- Spanish speciality swim fabric
- 85% recycled polyester / 15% elastane
- 100% EcoWave regenerated yarn
Rinse in cold water immediately after wearing to remove some chlorine, saltwater, sunscreen and/or natural body oils.
Hand-wash your suits in cold water with a gentle laundry detergent or hand soap. Do not bleach, iron, or tumble dry.
Lay Flat to Dry. Hang drying can stretch out your suit. Laying flat to dry gives the fabric a chance to reshape.
Model Is Wearing
Meet our models here
Vicki is 157cm and is wearing a size 10
Tina is 165cm and is wearing a size 10
Measurements & Fit Advice
- For sizing chart click here
- Measurements are in CM of garment flat lay. To find out your size please x 2 for full body
- All swimwear sized as clothing
- If between sizes suggest sizing up
Shipping & Returns
Returns accepted on full price items for exchange or refund, within 14 days of receipt for unworn items.
Free shipping on orders over $250 in New Zealand and Australia.
'Final Sale' items are not eligible to be returned.
For full Returns Policy click here
Need help? Email us at email@example.com
Complete the look:
High Waist Bottoms - Yellow Saros
Versatile Style For In And Out The Water
Designed with intention
Simple and sleek, the Crop Top is designed to keep you comfortable whilst being active in & out of the ocean. The Crop Top is double-lined at front and offers fuller coverage and broad at back for UV sun protection. This style is multi-purpose and quick drying to take you from beach to gym to the yoga mat. We find it's personal preference to wear a bikini top underneath and can be worn without.
Produced in Auckland
This style is made by a boutique production team of Australian stretchwear industry veterans working from a woman-owned & operated business on the Gold Coast, QLD. We choose to manufacture many of our styles in Australia because we believe in responsible manufacturing and thoughtful design.
Made In New Zealand
What size should I order?
Most of our pieces fit true to size, so you can feel confident reviewing the Size Guide located on any given product page or our Size Chart here.
That being said, we have a few tips to help make swimsuit shopping even easier:
- In between sizes? We recommend sizing up
- Our pieces do have stretch in them, so if you're a little over the size range in our size chart don't worry
Need more help finding your perfect fit? We're here to help! Just email us.
What's your returns policy?
Don’t love your Hākinakina pieces? We’re here to help! Please note, our Return policy is subject to change depending on the terms and conditions of any promotions at the time of purchase. To initiate any Return or Exchange, please email us within 7 days. Here’s what to know about our Return policy:
- You have 14 days from your delivery date to initiate a return or exchange for your order
- Items must be returned in original, unworn condition with all tags and liners intact
- Items marked as Final Sale are not eligible for return or exchange
- Make sure to include tracking as we are unable to refund lost shipments without proof of delivery
- All shipping costs on your original order (which include duties) are non-refundable
- Refunds can only be issued to the original payment method, which includes gift cards if one was used
- Any issue with your order or did you receive the wrong item? Please contact us ASAP at support@hakinakina so we can help!